The CCP Series (with “Ceramkoat” inner tank) is specially developed for use with NON-POTABLE water. It is a closed-circuit solar water heater that uses standard Flat-Plate panel technology. This unit can be installed on most roof/slabs and is a reliable product that has been designed to minimize the effects of Hard Water and water with High Iron content.
Standard Flat-Plate panels use copper risers with machine-welded aluminum fin technology to ensure high efficiency and long-term durability. Supported by the Sacrificial Anode and periodic flushing the effective life of the system is prolonged even beyond standard operational expectations.
10 YEAR WARRANTY
This product is covered for all manufacturing defects for installation and use within standard parameters for potable water.
1 Year warranty on the Heating Element provided.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Specially covered for installation and use for non-potable water (Hard water areas).
(Heating Element provided is not covered for use in bad (Non-potable) water conditions.)
• Suitable for Hard-water/High Iron content
• Suitable for areas with good sunshine
• Operating Pressure: 0 ~ 0.6Mpa (6bar)
• Can be used with a pressure booster pump
• Winner of Presidential Award in Energy
• Delivery pressure equals input pressure (no friction loss)
• Easy-to-do regular maintenance is required
• Stainless Steel anchoring brackets for roof/slab
Hot water Storage Tank
• Ceramic-Coated Mild-Steel (3mm)
• Long-lasting aluminum outer body
• Electrical Backup (3kw / 1.5kw)
• Machine-injected high-density Polyurethane foam insulation (50mm)
• UV stabilized fiberglass side covers
• Sacrificial Anode – User replaceable
• Copper risers for best heat transfer
• Machine-welded blackened Aluminum fins
• Panel Housing – Aluminum Frame with GI back
• Collector glass (3mm)
• High-quality glassfiber Insulation (25mm)
• Slim Panel design – only 65mm thick
• Anti-Vacuum protection assembly
• Electrical thermostat controller (42° ~ 55°C)
• Sacrificial Anode
• Auto Air Relief valve
• Non-Return valve at the cold water inlet
• Auto Pressure/Temperature relief valve
• Sediment removal (flushing) valve
Optional components (to purchase separately)
• Auto control valve for delivery temperature
• Remote electronic controller (temperature/ pressure) with display
• Premium Flat-plate Panel (Black-chrome plated with 5mm tempered-glass)
|Models||Capacity/Usage||Tank Dimensions||gross wt||Collector Area||gross wt||Total Area required||Electrical Backup|
|CCP150||150 Ltrs/ 3-4 persons||1.37m x 0.51m||182kg||1.83m x 1.22m (x1)||28kg||3.7 m² (8' x 5')||1.5kw|
|CCP225||225 Ltrs / 4-6 persons||1.98m x 0.51m||274kg||1.83m x 0.91m (x2)||39kg||5.2 m² (8' x 7')||3kw|
|CCP300||150 Ltrs / 3-4 persons||2.6m x 0.51m||364kg||1.83m x 1.22m (x2)||52kg||6.7 m² (8' x 9')||3kw|
SUNBIRD reserves the right to make any amendments or additions to the information herein, in keeping with our policy on continued product research and development.