The PTN Series (with “Polytherm” inner tank) is specially developed for use with NON-POTABLE water. It is an open-circuit solar water heater that uses the highly efficient Evacuated Tube technology and performs equally well in areas of low and areas of high solar energy (such as the central highlands). The system is suited to an application where water lines have low-pressure (< 0.5bars). They can be installed on most roof/slabs and is a reliable product designed to last a lifetime.
The evacuated tubes capture a high degree of solar irradiation by the selective coated inner surface contained within a glass vacuum, heating the water directly in the tubes. By the principle known as the Solar-siphon Effect, the heated water is transferred to the storage tank ready for your use – hot water free from the sun!
10 YEAR WARRANTY
This product is covered for all manufacturing defects for installation and use within standard parameters for potable water.
1 Year warranty on the Heating Element provided.
05 YEAR WARRANTY
Specially covered for installation and use for non-potable water (Hard water areas).
(Heating Element provided is not covered for use in bad (Non-potable) water conditions.)
• Standard Vacuum Tubes
• Cannot use with a pressure booster pump
• Operating Pressure: less than 0.05Mpa (<0.5bar)
• Suitable for areas with low sunshine
• No maintenance required
• Winner of Presidential Award in Energy
• Delivery pressure is determined by the unit head
• Overhead tank should be <2m of unit
• Stainless Steel anchoring brackets for roof/slab
• Economical Solution
Hot water Storage Tank
• Stainless Steel – SUS304 (1mm)
• Long-lasting aluminum outer body
• Electrical Backup (3kw / 1.5kw)
• Machine-injected high-density Polyurethane foam insulation (50mm)
• UV stabilized fiberglass side covers
• Sacrificial Anode – User-replaceable
• Water input control valve
• Tube glass – Borosilicate
• Standard Vacuum tube (58x1800mm)
• All aluminum frame
• Vent or Assistant Tank
• Electrical thermostat controller (42° ~ 55°C)
• Sacrificial Anode
Optional components (to purchase separately)
• Auto control valve for delivery temperature
• Remote electronic controller (temperature/ pressure) with display
|Models||Capacity/Usage||Tank Dimensions||gross wt||Collector Area||gross wt||Total Area required||Electrical Backup|
|PTN100||100 Ltrs / 2-3 persons||1.1m x 0.51m||125kg||10 tubes (1.9m x 0.9m)||19kg||3.0 m² (8' x 4')||1.5kw|
|PTN150||150 Ltrs / 3-4 persons||1.37m x 0.51m||182kg||15 tubes (1.9m x 1.2m)||28kg||3.7 m² (8' x 5')||1.5kw|
|PTN200||200 Ltrs / 4-6 persons||1.98m x 0.51m||274kg||20 tubes (1.9m x 1.8m)||37kg||5.2 m² (8' x 7')||3kw|
SUNBIRD reserves the right to make any amendments or additions to the information herein, in keeping with our policy on continued product research and development.