The VTP Series is a closed-circuit solar water heater that uses the highly efficient Evacuated Tube technology and performs equally well in areas of low and areas of high solar energy (such as the central highlands). These units can be installed on most roof/slabs and is a reliable product designed to last a lifetime.
The evacuated tubes (with HEAT PIPE Technology) capture a high degree of solar irradiation by the selective coated inner surface contained within a glass vacuum and transfers it to the heating heads inside the tank via copper rods due to high thermal conductivity. The heads in the tank then heat the water and are stored ready for your use – hot water free from the sun!
10 YEAR WARRANTY
This product is covered for all manufacturing defects for installation and use within standard parameters for potable water.
1 Year warranty on the Heating Element provided.
• Vacuum tubes (HeatPipe technology)
• Can be used with a pressure booster pump
• Operating Pressure: 0 ~ 0.6Mpa (6bar)
• Suitable for areas with low sunshine
• No maintenance required
• Winner of Presidential Award in Energy
• Delivery pressure equals input pressure (no friction loss)
• Stainless Steel anchoring brackets for roof/slab
Hot water Storage Tank
• Stainless Steel – SUS304 (1mm)
• Long-lasting aluminum outer body
• Electrical Backup (3kw / 1.5kw)
• Machine-injected high-density Polyurethane foam insulation (50mm)
• UV stabilized fiberglass side covers
• Sacrificial Anode – User-replaceable
• Tube glass – Borosilicate
• Heat Pipe Vacuum tube (58x1800mm)
• All aluminum frame
• Anti-Vacuum protection assembly
• Electrical thermostat controller (42° ~ 55°C)
• Non-Return valve at the cold water inlet
• Auto Air Relief valve
• Sacrificial Anode
• Auto Pressure/Temperature relief valve
Optional components (to purchase separately)
• Auto control valve for delivery temperature
• Remote electronic controller (temperature/ pressure) with display
|Models||Capacity/Usage||Tank Dimensions||gross wt||Collector Area||gross wt||Total Area required||Electrical Backup|
|VTP80||80 Ltrs / 1-2 persons||0.76m x 0.51m||94kg||8 tubes (1.9m x 0.6m)||19kg||2.2 m² (8' x 3')||1.5kw|
|VTP100||100 Ltrs / 2-3 persons||1.1m x 0.51m||125kg||10 tubes (1.9m x 0.9m)||19kg||3.0 m² (8' x 4')||1.5kw|
|VTP150||150 Ltrs / 3-4 persons||1.37m x 0.51m||182kg||15 tubes (1.9m x 1.2m)||28kg||3.7 m² (8' x 5')||1.5kw|
|VTP200||200 Ltrs / 4-6 persons||1.98m x 0.51m||274kg||20 tubes (1.9m x 1.8m)||37kg||5.2 m² (8' x 7')||3 kw|
|VTP300||450 L-30tube / 8-10 persons||2.6m x 0.51m||364kg||30 tubes (1.9m x 2.4m)||56kg||6.7 m² (8' x 9')||3 kw|
|VTP450/30||450 Ltrs / 8-12 persons||2.6m x 0.66m||518kg||30 tubes (1.9m x 2.4m)||56kg||7.5 m² (9' x 9')||3 kw X2|
|VTP450/60||450 L-60tube / 10-15 persons||2.6m x 0.66m||518kg||60 tubes (1.9m x 2.4m x2)||111kg||12.5 m² (15' x 9')||3 kw X2|
SUNBIRD reserves the right to make any amendments or additions to the information herein, in keeping with our policy on continued product research and development.